Accelerate innovation with applied AI
Organisations accelerate and drive innovation by discovering new opportunities and exploring new ways of working.
Applied AI brings together data, maths and technology to discover opportunities that would not be possible from traditional analytics.
Discovering and predicting is just the first step.
When we add insight to action maps and a process feedback loop, we are able to build new innovative ways of working.
Feedback loops mean that insights and actions continually improve.
Using applied AI, our clients discover new opportunities faster and enable new ways of working.
- Better customer experiences.
- Products and services with higher levels of efficacy and efficiency.
- Superior business decision making (using predictive and prescriptive analytics).
- Employees that focus on more exciting and more productive work.
- More efficient interaction with suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Self-learning systems that improve over time.
- Competitive advantage.
Applied AI is an exciting, fast evolving space. There is a wide range of models and approaches used by AI and machine learning practitioners.
Depending on the situation, we apply an optimal mix of approaches spanning regressions, tree based models, gradient boosting, neural networks and the highly dynamic realm of deep learning models.
Applied AI Methods:
Applied AI rarely relies on a single model that is off-the-shelf and ready to go. We design, deliver and manage applied AI solutions that enable clients to accelerate innovation and realise process efficiencies. We begin from a user centric perspective, use a data driven design approach and then develop prototypes using a business agile process. We combine the best elements of service design, pragmatic data science and financial evaluation.
Our expertise and wide portfolio of frameworks means that we can quickly launch and iterate new solutions.
Here are a few of the applied AI methods that we use to accelerate innovation and deliver value:
- Forecasting: what has happened and what is likely to happen next.
- Classifying and identifying: for detection and compliance.
- Similarity methods: for detecting outliers.
- Grouping and clustering: for recommendations.
- Computer vision: for detection and classification.
- Machine reading: for document / verbatim synthesis and interpretation.
- Process Automation: what is likely to break, when and what should be fixed.
Learn more about how we accelerate applied AI using our frameworks
Learn more about how we apply AI across different sectors
Looking to accelerate your innovation with applied AI? Get in touch now so that we can help you.